Thursday 1 May 2014

WELCOME

Be blessed, as I welcome each and everyone to join me on this journey of hope, restoration, and all that God intended to reach through His blog.  If you are reading this and is part of this blog, I want you to know that God has intended it to be.  

A few months ago I went on the internet to do some research on RA (rheumatoid arthiritis).
The damaging effect was so overwhelming and in all the articles every writer declares that there's nothing humanly possible to cure this damaging disease.
Yes, there's medicine to slow the process down, as in my case was described by my Rheumatologist, after looking me in the eyes as he told me there is nothing he could do for me, and that I would be bedridden very early in my life.  
You can have a certain lifestyle concerning eating habits, use anti-inflammatory medicine etc.
but NO cure.

When I look at all this, for the first time in 10 years I realise the real effect of this sickness.  Its nature is to misform you, it slows the life down that God intended us to live to the fullest.  It even influence your eyes, breathing and organs.
When the realisaton came to me about the horrifying effect of the sickness, I started crying.
But the Holy Spirit started to speak in my heart and said to me that if the people with bone diceases went on the internet to do research, what will they find?  No hope...
Why not use the same medium (the internet) and start something that will give people hope, so that they know theres hope in Jesus, our Lord, our Saviour, our HEALER.
Im sure there is other bloggers just like me, but this is the purpose for my life at this point, and as I bring you testimony, daily devotion etc I want God to have all the glory.  For without Him we can do nothing, but through Jesus Christ we can do ALL.

Jesus paid the price at Calvary for all our sickness, and I know and believe that I am healed and that God is busy with the restoration of my joints, and in the meantime....

THESE BONES WILL NEVER STOP SINGING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ek dink dis tyd vir God se kinders om saam te staan en n impak te maak op mekaar en ander. Ons het mekaar NODIG! Kom wees deel van die revival.

    ReplyDelete